4 Days Safari in Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Welcome to Zambia where the beauty of its sceneries and the vast wilderness lives in one harmony. Absolute Zambia Safaris will take you to one of its famous parks, Lower Zambezi National Park to enjoy what it has to offer from the animals, their habitats, and various activities held inside the park. You will go home with a lot of beautiful memories and definitely a new found love for the wildlife!
- Main wildlife to be viewed: Elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds, tiger fish, buffalos, waterbucks, lions, leopards, and fish eagles
- Vaccines needed: A yellow fever certificate is mandatory if you are traveling from an infected area.
- 2 sunset cruises
- 2 3-hour guided canoeing safaris
- Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
- Elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds, and tiger fish viewing
- Jeep / Land Cruiser transport during the safari
- Daily meals and high teas
- 3 nights of lodging
- Airport transfers
Itinerary Day by Day
On arrival at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (LUN), the representative will pick you up and transfer you to Kiambi Safari Lodge in the Lower Zambezi National Park, where you will stay for first three nights which will give you an unforgettable Zambian safari experience.
The drive takes about two hours and it’s a beautiful and adventurous transfer as you will pass through the villages and since it’s a private transfer you will have the opportunity to stop the driver, ask questions as well as interacting with the local people on the way. Arrive at the lodge check in and relax, then dinner after dinner you are free to stay around have a drink at the bar before bedtime.
Day 2 to 3
The day starts with a breakfast in the morning and go out for a three-hour guided canoeing safari, during your safari you are likely to see elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and lots of birds. You will return to the lodge almost time for lunch have lunch, relax, and do a sunset boat cruise in the late afternoon.
Today, you will wake up in the morning and have breakfast. Mostly this day depends on the schedule of your flight out of Lusaka, the driver will pick you either after breakfast or lunch.